Business Start-up Help and Advice - Kingston upon Thames
Starting a business poses a number of challenges, and many businesses in the Kingston upon Thames area seek professional expertise in order to help get their venture off to the best possible start.
Start-up businesses in Kingston upon Thames face a variety of legal obligations, and Alderwick James & Co have helped to guide many fledgling firms through the regulatory maze.
We provide expert advice on every aspect of a new business launch, from initial business planning to raising finance and taking on staff.
We can help with:
- Accounts advice and accounting software
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Preparing cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Company secretarial issues
- Preparing a business plan or reviewing your existing business plan
- Assessing your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Accessing grants and loans
- Taking on staff and dealing with payroll and HR issues
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Forming a limited company
- Choosing the right structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Drawing up proposals for finance
- Becoming self-employed - and the necessary tax and legal implications
Our Kingston upon Thames team has a wealth of experience in all of these business start-up issues, and will be able to anticipate likely problems and challenges before they arise, ensuring your business launch is as smooth as possible and ensuring you have the best chance of success.
Please contact us if you need help with starting a business in Kingston upon Thames or the surrounding area.